Make GPS JoyStick A System App
**Follow this guide at your own risk, only proceed if you understand the risk that is involved with rooting.***
1. First root your phone, for more information on rooting check out: http://gpsjoystick.theappninjas.com/rooting/
One of the fastest options is to use KingRoot, download through their website: https://kingroot.net
2. Download Link2SD through google play, select GPS JoyStick and click Convert to system app.
3. Now un-root your phone using KingRoot that you installed earlier and select Remove Root Permission
4. Make sure that Enable System Mode is enabled in GPS JoyStick and Enable Indirect Mocking is disabled. Also make sure that Mock Locations is disabled in Developer Options.
5. That’s it! You’re ready to go!